About The Bible
• We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, divinely inspired; that it contains no errors in the original
manuscripts and preserved by God for us; that it is authoritative for this church and each of us for every age.
• We believe that God exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. These three are one God.
• We believe God created the universe by His Power and Word.
• We believe that God is all knowing, all powerful, and ever present.
About Jesus Christ
• We believe that Jesus Christ was virgin born, sinless in life and demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech.
• We believe Jesus is the Son of God, that He was crucified for our sins, and was bodily raised from the dead on the third day, and is now seated
at the right hand of God having accomplished all that is necessary for man’s salvation.
• We believe Jesus Christ is coming again personally, visibly and bodily to reign as Lord.
About the Holy Spirit
• We believe the Holy Spirit is a person, is God, and has all the divine characteristics. He is continuing the work He started at Pentecost empowering
believers to live a godly life and continue in all the works of Jesus.
• We believe that Jesus, through His death on the cross, provided salvation for all. However, it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith
receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible
body, and those who do not believe will join Satan and his hosts in everlasting punishment.
About the Church
• We believe the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation. We believe that all born-again
believers are commissioned to share the complete Gospel to all the world.
(NOTE: It is difficult to tell all we believe in these paragraphs, but we make this statement of faith available to those who ask for one so they will know
we are Bible-believing Christians. Come and be a part of our services, which will give you much more information. We appreciate your interest in
growing in the things of the Lord!)